Where to Start With Social Media
Is yours one of the many businesses still not using social media?Or have made an attempt but feel like it is over your head? Although an in depth course on social media could fill several books, this should give you a broad overview of where to begin, with a few resources to carry on down the path of social media success.
- Not a great source of organic exposure for businesses as Facebook throttles visibility to encourage ad spending.
- The most widely used and recognized social network, with over 1.28 billion monthly users.
- Add a unique cover photo and showcase your most important news on your page timeline.
- Pin a new post to the top of your Page each week so people notice what's important.
- See and respond to your recent activity and private messages right from the top of your Page.
- A great for professionals to interact.
- 300 million monthly users.
- Increasing productivity and success.
- People, jobs, news, updates and insights.
- Not just another social network, LinkedIn is a powerful business-building tool to attract more leads and clients.
- In fact, this lead generating gold mine is over 277% more effective for business to business lead generation than any other social media method.
- A great platform for conversations.
- 271 million monthly users.
- Create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
- Connect with people, express yourself and discover what's happening.
- Twitter is the greatest opportunity engine the world has ever seen!