6 Steps to Use the Remaining Balances on Pre-Paid Gift Credit Cards
When you are shopping in a retail store, you can often use multiple payment methods. When you are shopping online however, the convenience of multiple payment methods is most often not available during checkout. With the growing popularity of prepaid VISA and MasterCard gift cards, an common problem people run into, is how to spend the remaining balance on the card after their intended purchase. We've found one way to get around this problem and let you spend all of YOUR money.
- Go to a major online retailer such as Amazon.com
- Purchase a gift certificate in the exact amount of your remaining balance and have it sent to your email address.
- Find the redemption code in your email.
- Find the product you want to purchase.
- During checkout use the redemption codes before you add any credit card details.
- If any balance remains, choose your other payment method and complete the transaction.